Sunday, March 23, 2008

Thursday night madness

This thursday night all hell was breaking loose in Courtney. I arrived at the dorm around 11 O'clock and everything was going crazy. I was visiting my friend on the fourth floor when I noticed someone tackle someone else to the ground. I thought it was a fight but when I arrived closer I realized that it was two girls wrestling. I assumed it was all in good fun and I watched for a little while. Me and my friend then ventured down the hallway a few more rooms and entered one that looked promising. When we entered there was a recreational game of pong going on so we decided that it was time to excercise our shooting arms. After beating everyone in the room atleast once, we decided that we would leave them to thier fun and we left. The further down the hall we went the wilder it became. At one point I actually saw someone run full speed into a wall and almost knock themself out. Thursdays nights are usually fun, but this one stood out more than any other.

No comments: