Monday, January 28, 2008
woot blogging in 101!
hell yea. I dont know the point of blogging yet, so im just going to basically write whats on my mind. So yeah. I'm beggining to dislike Mondays even more. Now my wonderful schedule has me goin to four straight classes on Mondays. Wolrd of Music, then this class, Enlfish 101, twice in a row, then Theories of crime. then i have about an hour break then i got elementary statictics. It's pretty sick. Of course im kidding. The best part is though that i dont have any classes on Tuesdays or Thursdays. And lets be real here, that really is sick. Anyways, i'm pretty pumped to be taking this class again. Apparently im slow in english. I gotta set up an appointment or suttin to see why i failed last semester. Thats buggin me alot. I deffinately did all the work and stuff, so I have no clue why i failed. OHHH!. Thats bugs me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The basic purpose of blogging or journal writing in a writing course is to get you to cotinuously write and write some more. It is my contention that you will learn how to write best through writing and reading than through any other activity.
Also, in response to this specific post...I would definitely recommend you contact your professor from last semester in a very respectable manner and inquire why you failed the course. It could help you do even better in this course.
Professor Kevin Meek
Post a Comment