Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Crazyness
Well I dont know how I really feel about expressing myself on the world wide web, not really my thing but I will try this out and see what comes of it. I had the most awkward weekend since I have been here at WSC, its been the first weekend that I thought to myself "Fuck Mass, I want to be back in Vermont." The thing that was weird about it was that nothing happened to provoke this feeling. My two best friends came up for the weekend, we hang out, went out to Springfield to "roam around the city" as Paul put it and had a great weekend. But when they were leaving Sunday morning I felt like my entire world was falling apart. I just has a breakdown and didnt know why. Awkward Feeling. But after having a long talk with my Hippie friend Kolby she made me realize that you can just up and leave whenever you want to. Why would I just leave college because I was having one bad day, thats nonsense. I have made some friends here that I can honestly say I will know for the rest of my life. And I dont want to go back to Vermont and leave everyone that has been more than wonderful to me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice first post! I think we've all had these types of days. Keep up the hard work in class.
Post a Comment