Monday, January 28, 2008
My name is Paulmses. I was born and raised in Needham, Massachusetts. I love to play and watch sports. For as long as I could remember I have never went a season without playing and winning on a sports team. Whether it was at the beginning of my sports career with soccer and tee ball or the end of it with football, basketball, and baseball. Now that I'm in college I'm still playing intramurals but unfortunately not as much as I would like to have. The other love in my life if TV. If I find a show that i really enjoy and understand I stay with it and watch it whenever its on. I have gone as far as memorizing episode from The Simpsons as well as Seinfeld. Two of the best shows in the history of television. That statement can not be argued. Whether its a reality citcom or an animated show about an american family every writer will say they have got most of their material from those two shows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I also love playing sports. Unlike, you my teams have always been garbage. Television is also a great interest of mine. What shows do you like to watch. So you play basketball, what position?
Paul...I must agree that Seinfield and the Simpsons could very well be the foundation for our post-post modern society, family values and the basic way of thinking that permeates every aspect of popular culture in the United States. The third essay we write for this class will be a persuasive essay, and I would like to invite you to use your argument in this posting as the basis for your argumentative essay!
Keep up the good work, Professor Meek
Post a Comment